Paralegal Sarah Goding
Sarah Goding holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Old Dominion University, where she majored in Criminal Justice and received a minor in Psychology. Mrs. Goding is currently (2016-2017) completing her last year of Law School at The University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law. Mrs. Goding has been a Paralegal for over 13 year and since 2008, Mrs. Goding has been serving as a Paralegal to Mr. Murphy in his Fairfax, Virginia office.
- University of the District of Columbia, David A Clarke School of Law, Washington D.C.
- Juris Doctor Candidate, August 2017
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, 2011-2013
Noteworthy Recognition and Awards:
- Dean’s Fellow Scholarship, 2015
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, 2015
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, 2011
- Golden Key Honor Society, 2011
- Psi Chi Honor Society, 2011
- Sigma Alpha Lambda Honor Society, 2011